The girl guide to buying your first home
Girls forget Prada *for now*.
Join my fun and interactive workshop and learn how I bought my first property when I was just 19 years old and built my property portfolio to be valued at over $8 million.
It’s not hard – in fact ANYONE can do this. All you need to know is HOW, and I am here to teach you!
In three hours, I will show you:
- The steps to purchasing your first home
- How to apply for a loan with the bank – my top tips to help you prepare
- What documents you need to present to the bank
- How much you can borrow – your maximum borrowing capacity is explained!
- Explain the different loan types
- Calculate your monthly repayments
- Show you how much deposit and savings you need
- What government grants and concessions you qualify for.
PLUS two special guest speakers talking everything Legal and Property Advisory.
Where & When
Saturday 20th July 2019, 11am-2pm
Loan MarketHead Office, 403 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria
$90 per ticket and if you bring your BFF, the second ticket is half price! That’s 2 tickets for $135! So why wouldn’t you?! This is an intimate and personal workshop with only a small amount of tickets available. The workshop provides brunch with refreshments and we will finish the day with a glass of bubbles to celebrate!
My extra bonus for early bird bookings is a free personal 1 hour, one-on-one coaching session after the event (bookings made by 5th July).